July 22, 2012

Another Purple Top

I'm not really sure what this top is supposed to be. A vest? A tank top? I don't know, but I like it! My mom and I found it at the Goodwill in Denham Springs. She found me these shorts from one of the Goodwills in our area last summer, and they fit perfect. She somehow knows my size better than I do! My sandals were a steal! Rackroom Shoes almost always has buy one get one half off, and these were my half off pair that were already on clearance for $10. I got these $40 sandals for 5 bucks!
Top: Goodwill $3.49
Shorts: Goodwill $3.49
Sandals: Rackroom Shoes $5.00
Tank: Forever 21 $2.80
Total Outfit Cost: $14.78

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit! I love your blog!!! I'm so in love with Goodwill!!! Looks like we are going to be great friends =D
    -Jen
    http://www.littlemissalizzi.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I really enjoy yours as well! Can't wait to see more of what you do with your finds :)

    ReplyDelete