August 8, 2012

21 & Ready to Conquer the World

So, a couple of weeks ago I had my 21st birthday! It was definitely a fun celebration for me. But before I got to celebrating that evening, I had a job  interview in the morning! I actually had two interviews, but since I got the first job offer, I decided not to even go to the second. The job is a marketing position at Top Gun Aviation (a private jet gas station and etc. at a small airport). I'm SO excited to start my "big girl" job! Here's my Goodwillista outfit that I wore to my interview:



American Eagle Top: Goodwill $3.49
Black Slacks: Goodwill $3.49
Heels: Goodwill $2.99
Necklace: Borrowed from my amazing roomie & BFF
Bracelets: Forever XXI $1.80
Total Outfit Cost: $11.77

Annnnnd here are some photos from la fiesta! We ate at La Caretta's (margarita's=yummy, food=yucky). 

Best Friends Kaylee & Cody :)

Boyfriend & Family & Sista's Boyfriend
By the way, Mom's shirt: White House Black Market- GOODWILL! $3.49! My sister's shirt too!

Bestfrann! (owner of both my necklaces in these outfits)

Not a Goodwill outfit but I'll tell you about it anyways ;)
American Eagle Top: TJ Maxx $10.00
Mint Jeans: Charlotte Russe $30.00 
(part of my birthday present from my parents! I definitely wouldn't have paid 30 bucks for em'!)
Necklace: Borrowed from Adele again
Bracelet: Forever XXI $7.00




6 comments:

  1. Cute outfits! I love the mint pants in your party outfit!

    And congrats on the job! I'm a year older and I am STILL in school. I want to start working so badly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday and congrats on the job! What an awesome couple of days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls!
    Christina, I'm still in school too with only one more year left (:D) but somehow I managed to get this awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe! How awesome. Congratulations and good luck on the job. Belated Happy Birthday as well. Thank you for following and following you as well in return. :)

    ReplyDelete