August 13, 2012

What I Wore to Work!

Today I started my new job! It was really interesting to learn about aviation, something I knew close to nothing about before. I'm excited to see what else is to come! I'm also a little nerd and excited to start school this Wednesday. It's my very last first day of school! ....unless I go to grad school to get my master's degree.
Here's my work outfit from today:

Ann Taylor Cardigan: Goodwill $3.49
Top with Lace Bow(I know you can't really see it): Forever XXI $14... I think
Slacks: Goodwill $3.49
Heels: Goodwill $2.99
Necklace: World's Longest Yard Sale $1.00!!
Wrap Around Watch: Gift
Total Outfit Cost: $24.97


Here are the heels since you can't see them in the picture!


1 comment:

  1. Wow those are awesome shoes for 2.99! And love the pearl necklace so pretty. I never have much luck finding the jewelry but I'll keep tr;ying.

    ReplyDelete