September 27, 2012

Breaking the Rules

....on multiple occasions.
Who ever came up with this "No white after Labor Day" rule anyways? I choose to break the rules! I wore my white skinny pants to work last week and my white skinny jeans to class yesterday.
Work Outfit:
Forever XXI Top: Goodwill $3.49
Cardigan: Charlotte Russe $10.00
Pants: Goodwill $3.49
Flats: Goodwill $2.99
Total Outfit Cost: $19.97

School Outfit:
Shirt: Goodwill $3.49
Jeans: Goodwill $4.99
Madden Girl Sandals: TJ Maxx (clearance) $8.00
Total Outfit Cost: $16.48

Do you plan on sticking to the Labor Day rule? Or will you be with me rocking while skinnies in the fall? :)

3 comments:

  1. I love your outfits! The shirt in your top outfit is gorgeous. I'm a huge huge goodwill/Salvation Army fan, and I love seeing other people's gorgeous thrift store outfits. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these outfits are darling. I had forgotten how versatile white jeans could be. I think that particular fashion law is so far out-of-date, it's hardly even funny. I love that you rocked white anyway, since you looks wonderful doing it! Have a great weekend!

    Callie
    www.coffeeandcardigans.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could find me one or two. I still don't have my white pants or jeans. Being a mom I guess kind of took over afraid that if I wear it I'd get it dirty easily or something. I don't know why. hahaha.. But yes I want one! :) You look fab! :)

    ReplyDelete