September 13, 2012

Disney Lovin'

Today I am one happy thrifter! So, I have this goal to find all of my Disney classic movies that I have on VHS on DVD (or blueray) before I have kids. I look for them everytime I go to a thrift store or garage sale. So far I have:
Lion King
Lion King 1 1/2
Fox and The Hound 1 & 2
Beauty and The Beast
Aladdin (all 3)
Tangled 
PeterPan Return to Neverland 
And now......

Cinderella!! My favorite Disney Classic! 
I stopped at St. Vincent De Paul after school today and got it for just $3. PLUS, it had Cinderella 2 in the case too! Now I don't have to spend $20 on it when it comes out of the vault next month. :)
They also had Beauty and The Beast and Fox and The Hound on DVD, but I already have those!

2 comments:

  1. stunning blog
    I'm a new reader-follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I have gone a year back... but I am really loving your blog. I like this idea of collecting the Disney movies on DVD before having kids and just had to say thanks for the idea and all the other inspiration on your blog :)
    http://www.igobymiss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete