September 26, 2012

Wear to Work Wednesday



Top: Goodwill $3.49
Skirt: Goodwill $3.49
Heels: Goodwill $2.99
Belt: Goodwill $1.99
Earrings & Watch: Gifted
Total Outfit Cost: $11.96

I didn't know what to call this outfit, but I have to say that it may be my favorite work outfit yet. Lately I've been obsessed with skirts, and every time I go to the goodwill, I try on about 10 different pencil skirts.  Somehow, none of them ever fit... but then came this one.  It fit to a T... as in if I eat a little too much, thing thing isn't going to fit! But I love it, the color, the length, everything was perfect.

3 comments:

  1. jeez girl this outfit is perfect! i rarely have such good luck at the thrift stores. i need you to show me the ropes. new follower for sure !! and thanks for stopping by heartandthrift.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a good feeling when you can find a thrifted skirt that fits to perfection! I really adore the color of this one! Great steal! Pairing it with the stripes was an adorable idea too.

    Callie
    www.coffeeandcardigans.com

    ReplyDelete