October 18, 2012

Wear to Work Wednesday: On a Thursday

Shirt: Goodwill $3.49
Forever 21 Cardigan: Garage Sale $1.00
Shirt: Pac Sun $10.00
Heels: Goodwill $2.99
Necklace: Garage Sale $1.00
Total Outfit Cost: $18.48

So, you're probably thinking, Wear to Work Wednesday should be on WEDNESDAY, right? Well, I normally post my outfit when I get home from work, but when I got home last night, I heard a ssssssssssss sound.... Luckily I looked to see what it was because it was my tire going flat. -__- My boyfriend, Larry, came to save the night though and change the tire for me! There was a nail in it. Oh joy. So, that's my excuse for not posting this last night. I hope it's a good enough one ;)

By the way, I don't particularly love this outfit. For some reason the cardigan with the skirt makes me look like a flight attendant. I guess that's suiting since I work at an airport? haha

2 comments:

  1. Love the tally of your outfit cost!! And I don't see flight attendant at all!!! Looking forward to checking out your archives!

    ReplyDelete