December 5, 2012

A Gloomy Day

Vintage Blouse: Goodwill $3.49
Jeans: TJ Maxx $10.00
Boots: idk $40.00
Total Outfit Cost: $53.49
I wish you could see the cute little scalloped collar on my blouse!

It's finals week, it's raining, and I'm sick. Yepp, just a gloomy day for me.  But on the flip side, Larry took me to IHOP this morning for brunch. Also, I cleaned my room... instead of studying. But it made me feel better! For me, a messy room= a messy mind. Anyone else like that? Well, now it's time for work, where hopefully I will actually get some studying done! My luck, we're going to be busy on a day when I don't want it to be!



3 comments:

  1. Even when your sick you still look fabulous! Get well soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love that blouse! I recently became a believer in thrifting. Wasn't much into it before but I decided I'd visit a local store and fell in love. xo, Angela- your newest follower

    P.S. Congrats on your recent engagement!

    http://www.selfless-ambition.com/

    ReplyDelete