January 7, 2013

Winter Spring

Sweater: Goodwill $3.49
American Eagle Tee: Goodwill $3.49
Scarf: Goodwill $1.99
Charlotte Russe Jeans: Gifted
Booties: JustFab $19.95
Chain Bracelet: Thrift Store $1.50
Other Bracelets: Jewelry Show $3.50
Total Outfit Cost: $33.92

So, I'm wearing spring colors in the winter. Yepp. I hate how everyone thinks that since it's cold that you need to wear dark colors! Brighten up your day with some brighter colors! This outfit is from a couple of weeks ago, but I've been so crazy busy since before and after I got back from Disney World. I've actually been back since last Tuesday.  It was amazing by the way. Larry and I had an absolute blast on NYE in Hollywood Studios. The band, Mulch, Sweat, and Shears... ahhh love them. Can we have them at our wedding? HA. That would cost a fortune! 

Ps. I promise my roots don't look this bad anymore. ew. 

8 comments:

  1. What a cute casual look! I love the booties too!
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle, this outfit is so fun! I completely agree with what you said about it being perfectly acceptable to wear color during the winter.

    Nicole
    sequinedpatterns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the outfit! And I agree, brighten up winter for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sweater. Awesome goodwill find!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes that faux winter sunshine just calls for a spring look. I love your bright colors and ankle booties. Adorable!

    Callie
    www.coffeeandcardigans.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love all those thrifted accessories! so cute and such great prices.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable outfit! I love wearing pastels in the winter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look so cute! i love that scarf and those jeans :)

    Chioma
    C's Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete