February 9, 2013

oh so prepster

American Eagle Flannel: St. Vincent de Paul $4.00
Shirt: Kohl's old
Jeans: Goodwill $4.99
Boots: $40
Boot Socks: Payless Shoe Source $4
Total Outfit Cost: $52.99

So when I put this outfit together, I felt like J from J's everyday fashion would wear something like this (see here and here).  I really don't have much else to say about this outfit other than, it looks super preppy and I like it... I think.. but I'm just not sure if its "me." 

I'm so excited for tonight! Why you may ask? Because I get to see one of friends that I made when I worked in Disney World! She's from NY but moved to Houston last weekend, so her boyfriend and her are meeting Larry and I in New Orleans for some Mardi Gras fun! 

Happy Mardi Gras Ya'll!

(if you say gras right, it rhymes ;)


5 comments:

  1. I love this outfit, Danielle! I soo wish I could find a pair of white jeans- i will definitely be searching the thrift store racks for them when I go home for spring break!

    -Jenna Brianne
    wearablefunfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! Have fun tonight!!!!
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that color on you! :D
    I've never been to Mardi Gras before, but I've always wanted to go. Actually..I've only ever driven through New Orleans, maybe we could have a meet up sometime! :)

    Have fun tonight girlie!

    xo
    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing in that color. =) Love this outfit. =)
    ~Callie
    www.creationsbycallie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun outfit Danielle! It does remind me of J and makes me want to go look for some white jeans too!

    Nicole @ Sequined Patterns

    ReplyDelete