May 23, 2013

swag

myswag

myswag2
myswag3
Shirt: Gap $5 (clearance)
Shorts: Goodwill $3.49
Necklace: Garage Sale $2
Sandals: Gift
Fedora: Charming Charlie Gift Carded
Total Outfit Cost: $10.49

I wore this the other day, and while at Subway the worker told me she liked my swag! Haha! I'm not quite sure what it means, but I'll take it as a compliment! I wore an outfit similar to this one a couple weeks ago and I got a compliment on my swag then too! I guess I just got swag...? ;)

So y'all, I took my bridal portraits Tuesday, and man was it an adventure!! I'll save that story for another day.. Maybe even tomorrow? But if you follow along already, you all know what tomorrow means to me... A week later haha!

Linking up with: Look What I Got

Ps: Blogger question!! If I schedule a post to post later, do I need to click publish?

12 comments:

  1. those shorts fit you so well and i love yellow on you! perfect summer outfit for running errands or grabbing lunch.

    you're just so pretty all the time.

    xo nicole
    writeslikeagirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The yellow top looks pretty on you, I wore a yellow top just yesterday even though I haven't really reached for that color in a long time !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you do have to hit PUBLISH when you schedule a post, or the post won't do anything but be saved in drafts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl! You totally have swag. And yes, what Annie said ^^ . The good news is, it'll say "scheduled" in your posts so you know that you did it right. Just watch out for the AM/PM stuff. I always accidentally schedule mine for like 10pm :-/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that necklace! I have wondered that exact same question, thanks for asking it for me!

    www.domesticblisssquared.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty top and I am in love with your necklace :) LOL yes for the swag, definitely a good thing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know what swag is either, but you got it girl! :) Cute outfit!

    Bobi
    bobijensen.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes you have to hit Publish and I love that you're still rocking the fedora! I am too and always get told I look good in it but I've heard a lot about how it should be on it's way out. But I love it so much! And you look super cute in it too!

    -Chelsea
    chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute, and I really like those sandals :)

    Btw, I found you through hhandtw.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute look! I love your skirt with that top <3

    Would you like to follow each other via GFC? I'd love to hear from you, be sure to comment when you visit: www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute! And Summery!
    www.SexyModest.com
    www.sexymodeststyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete