May 27, 2013

vintage paisley

vintage paisley
vintage paisley2
 Banana Republic Shirt: Goodwill $3.49 | Vintage Skirt (cut and hemmed): Goodwill $3.49 | Sandals: Rack Room Shoes, gifted | Belt: Goodwill $0.99 | Bracelet: Costa Rica $5
Total Outfit Cost: $12.97

Happy Memorial Day everyone! Today I spent the day with Larry. We went buy a washer and dryer, and his cousin cut our jungle for us since we don't have a lawn mower yet. Then we went spend the evening at Larry's other cousin's house for some burgers on the grill. It's cool to get to spend time and get closer to his family now that we live out here... I'm sure I'll be missing that time with my family soon though (for my mom reading this ;). 

Excuse my sick eyes in the second photo! I've been dealing with allergy and sinus issues galore the past 4 days. I've probably sneezed like 400 times. No lie. I went to the doctor yesterday and all they could give me was a steroid shot because they said I didn't have any infection.  Okay I guess I should stop typing because little Miss Charlie keeps hitting the keyboard.. I guess she wants my attention haha! I hope you all had a lovely holiday!

Don't forget to enter my Shabby Apple giveaway going until Saturday at 12:00 am! 

5 comments:

  1. What a fun, happy outfit! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit, I love this casual ease of it but you still look so great!
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit. You are pulling off that pattern! This is one of my favorit things: to hem a long no-potential looking skirt/dress!

    Patterned Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit! And that you trimmed that skirt - I cannot image it at any other length looking as cute!

    -Chelsea
    chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so impressed that you cut and hem all these vintage skirts - it's the unique, vintage look so many full-price shoppers try for, but you are the real deal! Love it!

    ReplyDelete