June 17, 2013

mod

mod
mod2
Cynthia Rowley Dress: Bargain World $8 (new with tags) | Charlotte Russe heels: Goodwill $3.49
Total Outfit Cost: $11.39

This dress may be one of my favorite thrifted finds ever! My sister and I found it at Bargain World a few weeks ago and not only was it new with tags, but it fits absolutely perfect! Crazy! Andddd it's two of my favorite colors, teal and coral. This dress and I were just meant to be. I decided to wear minimal jewelry so that this dress could take center stage! 

I'm in Cleveland for the next two weeks for training. Woohoo hotel life for me. I'm missing my Larry and my Charlie already! I'm hoping it goes by quick! I plan on trying to post a few outfits for y'all, but they'll be mirror pictures and hopefully the wifi will decide to cooperate with me!

ps: I promise my hair doesn't look this bad in the mornings when I go to work! It's this dang Louisiana humidity! I take my pictures in the evening so this is what it does to my hair during the day. :/

12 comments:

  1. love it! this dress makes you look SO TALL! i've been trying to save my pennies, but all these thrifty finds are making me antsy for a savers run.

    have fun and learn lots in cleveland! i'd love to know what you packed for TWO WEEKS.

    xo nicole
    writeslikeagirlblog.com

    ps. i'm having such a hard time deciding what to get from shabby apple! i've been looking at the green gingham skirt, but because of wonky sizing there, i think i might go totally different and buy this super cute hat they have. halp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You are so lucky to have found that lovely piece in such a price. Amazing! You look lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what, I think your hair looks so cute? you crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors! What a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is nothing better than finding a new with tags at a thrift or bargin store. This is an AWESOME find!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that dress! What a great find.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a Beautiful Colorblock Dress. You always find the cutest things for great prices.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit! It's beautiful, the dress is great! What great luck you had : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice dress, fits you perfectly and looks so nice on you !

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an amazing find - so cute and so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  11. GORGEOUS
    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete