May 7, 2014

uniform pants

IMG_9603
IMG_9600
Old Navy Blouse: Plato's Closet $5
Pants: Old Navy c/o Chippmunk
Belt: Forever 21 $5
Heels: Payless (clearance) $10
Total Outfit Cost: $20

I wear these pants A LOT. Almost once a week since I got them. One of my co-workers has the same pants, and she also wears them just as much as I do. We wear them so much we call them our uniform pants! Mine are even fading from being washed so much. :/ This time I wore them I got my outfit inspiration from this pin (via Marionberry Style). This outfit actually turned out to be my favorite outfit I've worn since this outfit. Maybe it's the shoes!


12 comments:

  1. those pants are fab. i can't believe you're getting so much wear out of them! i would have no clue how to style those in my closet. red and striped shirt maybe? no idea. i LOVE the leopard and black/gold detailing though! and i adore those shoes and i'm so glad you get to wear them tons.

    xo nicole
    writeslikeagirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what the leopard belt adds to this cute outfit. And those shoes are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loooove this outfit on you. seriously. And that's not just because I really wanted those pants (in that color) to work out for me. Maybe I can flip this around and wear my grey zip pants with an olive top? Maybe. But I wouldn't look as fabulous as you do. WIN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is everything. You look so great!

    alysiaave.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually tried the same pants a few weeks ago but didn't like how they looked on me which is a total bummer because they look fantastic. Great paired with a simple black top also. And yes, those heels are fierce girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this look! I have similar pants and I think they look awesome with purple tops.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You really can't go wrong with army green pants! Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a huge fan of olive + black + leopard!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This look is HOT. I wear these same pants all of the time, too! Of course, I wish I understood Old Navy's sizing a lot better.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the little bit of leopard print with the olive green and black!

    ReplyDelete