October 20, 2014

this is how we do

IMG_3602
Romper: Apricot Lane (50% off) $22 [similar]
B.O.C. Heels: borrowed from mom [similar]
Necklace: (on clearance for 4.80 + 15% off coupon from retailmenot app) Kohl's $4 [similar]
Total Outfit Cost: $26

This is what I wore to the Katy Perry Concert in New Orleans a couple weeks ago! I originally wanted to wear something Katy Perry inspired.. like put together an outfit based off something she's worn before... but I came across this romper and just couldn't pass it up for the price. Then I found a picture of KP in this outfit so my outfit is kinda Katy inspired, right?

  I had a blast with a few of my friends at the concert. We started the night off eating at a small seafood restaurant downtown. Then we walked down to Bourbon Street for some drinks and site seeing (if you've ever been there you know what I mean by site seeing.. the people). We stopped in Channing Tatum's bar, Saints & Sinners, for some drinks. Too bad his gorgeous self wasn't in town :(. After that we headed to the concert just in time for Katy to be getting on stage! It was my second KP concert, and I still can not get over how just plain phenomenal she is. I am already ready for her next tour! 

4 comments:

  1. I really like this romper! I especially love that it has longer sleeves - it's a really classy look and the color is so pretty! I have never been to New Orleans but I really really want to go!

    Oh, and I didn't get to comment on the post, but the fact that you thrifted Hunter boots is amazing. I'm pretty sure you should win some sort of award for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute look, Danielle! I love New Orleans and KP so I'm sure it was an amazing night!

    -Chelsea
    chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this romper! We loved your recommendations for NOLA when we went! We had a blast and I have been thinking about the city a lot recently. I loved it there! Glad you had fun! XO-Alexandra

    Simply Alexandra: My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like such a fun night! Concerts are such a blast and you looked adorable in your romper, perfect for the occasion! I've never been to Bourbon Street. What's it like?

    ReplyDelete