February 4, 2015

black & white

black and white winter outfit
white sweater dress
Dress: H&M (on sale) $12 [similar]
Boots: Just Fab $20
Scarf: Express (clearance) $7
Total Outfit Cost: $39

I'm so sad that all I have to show of this outfit is lame mirror pictures! But unfortunately, it was raining the day I wore this, so there was no going outside for outfit pictures. I used to take my outfit pictures inside my apartment a few years ago, but I just haven't figured out the lighting situation for taking them inside my house. Any tips? Problem is, you need the natural light from a window, but if I'm choosing to take my picture inside, it's likely because there is no light outside because it's late or it's raining. Ohhh blogger probz! Anyways, I don't normally wear all black and white, but I loved this outfit! This sweater dress is super comfy and perfect for cold days in the office.

Also, I'm linking up with the PMT Style Challenge: Try a new hairstyle. These pictures were before I let my sister chop some more off my hair, but I did try something new this day! Nothing fancy, I just went with a deeper part and pinned back one side. I actually really like how it came out, and I'll probably wear it like this more often!

6 comments:

  1. You look so cute! Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogger probz...we've all had them with pictures! I've pretty much only been taking pictures on Sundays when I can get Hunter to do it for me. This sweater dress looks super comfy and cute on you!

    ♥ perfectly Priya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indoor pictures are so tough! At least you have a nice mirror you can take pictures in! Our apartment is on the bottom floor facing away from the sun so it doesn't get much natural light, especially where we hang our large mirrors. My trick- take them in the thrift store dressing rooms! Haha I have a few outfits saved up to make a post of cute outfits that didn't get the outside pictures they deserve.

    I love the long sweater! You look cozy and warm at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like how you styled your hair! It's so cute! And you look great in this outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did you take a mirror selfie and it still looks good without being horribly grainy? Also, I love your hair this way!

    ReplyDelete