February 11, 2015

sweet & simple

leopard cardigan work outfit
simple work style
Cardigan: Garage Sale $2 [similar]
American Eagle tee: Goodwill $3.50 [similar]
Old Navy Pants: $26
Charlotte Russe Flats: Goodwill $3.50
Necklace: Forver 21 $9 [similar]
Total Outfit Cost: $44

Sometimes I think I try too hard to be creative with my closet and outfits. I'm always trying to put together outfits aren't so expected and things I haven't worn before. This day I went more for the obvious and something simple. I grabbed my leopard cardigan since I hadn't worn it in a while. Then easy choice was to go with a simple v-neck tee and my never failing black ankle pants. Then I added a pop of color with my green pendant necklace from forever xxi! Easy peasy.

12 comments:

  1. Simple outfits are the best! They are the ones I pin most and that I'm drawn to. Especially outfits with those ankle pants, they look amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute! Sometimes obvious and simple is just the way it has to be. Leopard is a quick way to make a simple outfit a little more special though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this necklace! The whole look is so cute!

    Alysia Ave

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thursday! This outfit is so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that cardigan! I can't believe you got it for only $2! What a bargain!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can totally relate to the pressures that you're talking about. I'll even tell myself that the outfit won't be posted to the blog, but that doesn't make it any easier. You look great here, and I love the simpleness of it all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not a bad total cost price, sometimes thrifting is the way to go when u see pieces that you cant afford or want to save money. Goodwill and Salvation Army are great been going for years in addition to dept store sales, outlets and such. Do like the leopard, im not big on animal print as i only have one pair of animal print leopard sneakers and thats about it but it suits you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wore this one day last week for work and received so many compliments. I would have never thought of wearing grey with leopard print. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm all about the simple outfits! My mom recently bought me a leopard print cardigan and I can't wait to wear it! I'm fully intending on wearing it a ton once my spring capsule is done - and an outfit like this is definitely on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this cardigan! Gah what a good garage sale find. I have some business-y pants just like this that my sister gave me. My office is so casual that I don't want to look like I'm wearing a suit, but they work as great blank pants for any occasion!

    ♥ perfectly Priya

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing leopard blazer, I found the same on this site Originalluxury

    ReplyDelete