May 6, 2015

i hate thinking of creative post titles

IMG_0662
aztec print shirt
Blouse: Forever 21 $10
Max Studio Pants: TJ Maxx $30 
Necklace: Forever 21 $9
Purse: Target, old
Sandals: Ross $17
Total Outfit Cost: $66

Soo this post has been sitting in my drafts for a few weeks now... whoops! My dang computer decided to die on me. I went to turn it on about a month ago, and it just won't turn on at all any more. My husband has a laptop, but he's kind of a gamer, so to use his to laptop, he'd have to be better at sharing. I can't blame it all on him though, because there's definitely been multiple times I could have used his laptop to blog, but I just didn't feel like it. I took a little blogging break this time last year, so maybe I just needed a short break again! Good news is though- I finally ordered a new laptop last night! Sadly it won't be in until next week. Until then, I will try to write as many posts as I can tonight... knowing me, I doubt I get very far haha. 

9 comments:

  1. What a cute top! Brian and I have to share our laptop too, that's easier said than done :)
    clothedwithgrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, laptop sharing doesn't happen in our house because I'm a Mac person ALL the way, and he is a PC guy ALL the way. I hate Windows, and he hates Apple. However, when my computer needed a boost in memory/overall speed, he did the research and made it happen so that I could hold onto this bad boy for another year (hopefully). It's currently on year 6.

    Anyway, who needs a creative title when every single aspect of your outfit is SO on point? Your sandals? Perfect. The pattern on your top? Perfect. The pops of color in your necklace and purse? Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We suck at sharing laptops here - mostly because I'm always multitasking between real work and the blog. Glad you have another one headed your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl! Sorry to hear about the laptop crisis. I hope you've been able to enjoy the beautiful weather instead of blogging! Hunter doesn't even use a laptop outside of work...it's a little bit annoying actually. This outfit is so flattering- your black fitted pants are great! They almost look like leggings, but I know they are work-appropriate. Also- I love your new hair!

    ♥ perfectly Priya

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this outfit on you! That top, those perfectly-fitting pants, AMAZING sandals. I'd like to borrow them please! I love finding shoes at Ross or Marshalls. I feel like I'm getting such a great deal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loooove this. Yellow is my fave. It's so fresh with black and white! XO -Alexandra

    Simply Alexandra: My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh, post title are literally the worst. This outfit, however, is quite the opposite - perfect!

    https://countrygirlcityfashion.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love yellow purses! And I want that whole outfit. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What is it about this time of year that makes us want to take blogging breaks? I hope you keep posting, but will forgive you if you need some time off :P

    ReplyDelete